Monday, August 8, 2011

Through the Color Changing Eyes

It started off on Halloween, I was just waking up and my mother was handing me a hand full of pills. I took them, thinking that they were just some uppers, but later I felt something twitching behind my right eye. 
I went in the bathroom, and watched as my right eye turned green. The Iris that's usually a mid-brown color turned almost neon-green. It was cool! But freaked me out, to say the least. I don't really like green that much. :/ Ehh. 

So later on I was dressed as a purple ghost (So original HAH) and was at some Halloween party. There some  guy in the girls bathroom who had on a costume that was suppose to be a naked guy, but there was a fake penis. Dildo crotch! It was odd. Caught my attention though, heheh. I wish I knew where to get a costume like that. XD

After that I wound up at McDonalds and saw my dad in his old BMW drinking a beer, and spinning his head around. Drunk bastard. There were other people in the car with him that looked like zombies. Stoners. Hah! But hey, that's just an educated guess. (One that's the most accurate at the moment.)

The next day I woke up in Mobile at an anime convention with pokemon trainers claiming that I was a Pikachu and they wanted to catch them all!! Which included me... So I was running like hell when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment