Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Married to a Prince!!??

This time I married some guy that was the prince of something, not sure what lol. But he was rich and sexy and treated me like... well, a Princess hahah. So the theme for our wedding was Mardi Gras more or less, not really sure. Some fat lady dressed up as a Court Jester lol!! So it was fun to say the least. I was trying on all kinds of different outfits and shit. It was pretty cool. Somehow in the dream I found like 4 lortabs and was trippin while I was changing clothes. So that was uhm. Interesting heheh. Not so much tripping. Just very... relaxed. >:] 

Anywho~ when I was trying to fix my hair I was in awe because my hair was so long it went all the way to the middle of my back and it was a beautiful blue-black shade. It was amazing. :] Now I want my hair to be that long hahah. Even though, where I live, it's going to be HOT AS HELL!!
Oh well. :] It'll be fine. :)

But yep!! That was my dream from last night. Epic huh? 
Married to a Prince!!
A sexy.... SMEXI prince >:]!!! MOOHAHA

-Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment